- Click the icon on the top of your 2016 or 2019 standards Single Orientation or Alteration project to begin.
- Type the note you want to post in the message box.
- Upload up to 10 JPG files and supporting documents.
- Then, select the note type:
- Regular: This type of note will be visible to anyone who is shared with the project as well as the Enforcement Agency. An e-Mail notification of the new Note will be sent to all subscribers.
- URGENT: This is the same type of Note as a Regular Note, however, the E-Mail notification will include the word "URGENT" in the subject. Also, the indicator for the new Note will indicate that it is urgent.
- My Company ONLY: This type of Note will only be visible to users of your company and CalCERTS. Use this feature if you want to document information for personal reasons or for potential QA.
- Notify Enforcement Agency: Indicate if you want to alert the Enforcement Agency. If you select this option, an e-mail will go out to the Enforcement Agency with instructions to visit the Project Notes page. Please be aware that Enforcement Agencies and CalCERTS will have visibility to all Project Notes.
* Currently, this is only available in Alterations and Single Family-Single Orientation projects.