How to Use the Updated CF1R Bin
- Login to calcerts.com
- Click on the left menu-bar
Once in the CF1R Bin, please familiarize yourself with the icons below:
- To upload new CF1Rs, click the green plus sign
- Here you can upload up to 5 CF1Rs at a time. Once uploaded, the site will automatically categorize the CF1R by the year standard:
- Click to select one file at a time to be uploaded.
- Once all of your files have been chosen, Click .
- Click the icon to quickly sign all CF1Rs.
Note: If the file was uploaded by mistake, simply click the icon to delete the file.
- To Sign a plan, click the Signature icon
- This icon will allow you to sign/assign the Documentation Author and Responsible Designer.
Note: Click the icon to proceed to the full CF1R Bin of option.
- To Download the Official CF1R, click the Adobe Icon
- The official CF1R PDF Icon will only display once the CF1R has been signed.
- To Email the CF1R, click the email icon
- Enter in the email address and any additional messages to be included, then click “Yes” to send the CF1R to the designated email.
Note: This feature is only available after the CF1R has been signed by the Documentation Author and Responsible Designer.
- To Transfer the plan to another company, an existing project, or create a project, click the Transfer icon
- The available transfer options will display in the dropdown. Once an option is selected, follow the path to confirm the transfer.
- To Access a plan, click the Yellow Folder across from the corresponding plan name
- Here you will be able to from the sign off tab.
- Replace the calculation file in the Energy Calculation File Tab.
- To Archive a plan, click the Archive icon
- This will remove the CF1R from the view of your active plans.
- To Un-Archive a plan, click the icon
- This will revert the plan back to the active CF1R view.
Searching for Plans:
- You now have the option to search by text, year standard, and plan status.
- In addition, you can click of any of the column headers to sort the results.
If you ever need assistance, click the icon on the bottom of the screen to search our HelpDesk library of tutorials or send an email to our Support Team.