CalCERTS has implemented a Pre-Sample Group feature that will allow the Hers raters to predetermine the sample group in the project.
Note: The Pre-Sample Groups are sample groups that are created based on the CF1R Expected measures and not the actual tested measures as required by the CF2R-MCH-01.
- Log in to www.calcerts.com
- Open the project you would like to access
- Click on the top of the screen
- Click on link to create/adjust your groups
- Click on the right side of the screen
- Select the units you wish to group together by sliding the bar from to
- Click located in the bottom of the page
- Click on the right side of the screen to view the spreadsheet
Once all the models and the CF2R forms have been completed in the project, the Pre-Sample groups can be converted to Official Sample Groups by going to Convert Pre-Groups on the Units page of the project.