Two-factor authentication is a security feature that helps you protect your CalCERTS account in addition to your password. If you set up two-factor authentication, the site will require a login code any time a login attempt is made from a new device or browser. We will send you an email with a new code that must be entered at sign in, the code is valid for 90 days.
To enable two-factor authentication:
- Log into www.calcerts.com
- Click on the left side navigation bar
- Click the tab
- Click next to Enable Two Factor Authentication, toggling to
- Click OK to acknowledge the update
- Check your email inbox to retrieve the Login Code, an email will be sent with the subject line, Login Code. Email Example:
- The next time you sign into CalCERTS, you will be prompted to enter your login code which was emailed. If you do not receive your initial login code, you can have it sent again by selecting the Email New Code displayed on your sign-in page.
To disable two-factor authentication:
- Repeat steps 1-6 above, switching to and Click
Click on the image below to learn more about Managing Your Security Features.