CalCERTS has implemented a feature for users to become the Documentation Author or Responsible Person without having to perform a resubmit or an untest.
- This feature is applicable to Residential Alterations and New Construction CF-2Rs and CF-3Rs.
- If you are a qualified individual to take ownership of that document for the specific role, you will be allowed to claim and sign the document.
- If you take ownership of a document with an existing signature, the previous signature will be removed.
To Claim Documents:
- Log into www.calcerts.com
- Open the project you would like to work with
- Clickorlocated at the top of your page.
- For this example, we will select
- Click to the right of the lot you would like to access
- Click located under Document Status
- Click the checkboxes of the documents you want to claim and Click
Click on the image below to learn more about Who Can Sign As The Responsible Person?