Fast-Track is a simple way to enter your ALT-02 forms directly from your mobile device with fewer clicks than you do today. In addition, Fast-Track can be used for a simplified Desktop/PC experience. This guide will step you through the basic navigation and introduce you to the new icons used for this form.
• Accessing Fast-Track
• Important Icons
• Creating a NEW Project
• Searching for an EXISTING Project
• Single Page Views
• Downloading Documents
1. Fast-Track can be accessed when logging in by clicking the icon or by clicking the icon in the actions tab of an existing Alt-02 project.
Creating a NEW Project:
1. Click the icon to create a New Project
2. Complete the empty fields with all of the necessary information
Note: slide bars will allow you to change from No to Yes with just one click
3. Click the icon to move to the next section to complete
Note: If you are unsure of what to input in a line item, click the icon for additional information.
4. Enter in the Designer License number or type in "N/A" on the last page, then click Submit
Searching for an EXISTING Project:
1. Type in the Project ID or name of the project in the open field, then click the icon to search for the project
2. Scroll through the available projects and click the icon to go into the specific project
Single Page Views:
The homepage allows you to search for existing projects and creating new projects in one simple page.
Once in a project, all required test measures are available on a single page view for quicker accessibility.
Documents are saved as a PDF and placed in ZIP files for ease of use. Clicking on the PDF or ZIP buttons will download the documents to your device.
Note: You have the option to email all certificates by clicking the icon and completing the required information.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Fast-Track, please email email@example.com.