The CF-1R Registration bin is designed as a temporary location for CF-1Rs to be stored for Energy Consultants and Builders but can be accessed and utilized by HERS Raters as well. The plan remains in the bin until it is ready to be transferred into a project or transferred to a different company. The bin feature provides availability to quickly upload your CF-1R for sign off if you do not yet have some of the project information such as address, utility, etc.
New Construction CF-1R Bin Layout
How To Use The Registration Bin
- To toggle between the code years click the available links
- To search for a plan, change the filter from All Active Plans to All Plans, type in the plan name or plan ID in the text filter and click Apply Filter.
- To view archived plans, change the filter from All Active Plans to All Archived Plans and click Apply Filter. Choose All Active Plans and click Apply Filter to revert back.
- To Add a plan click the New Plan Icon .
- To Access a plan click the Yellow Folder across the corresponding plan name.
- To Archive a plan click the Archive Plan Icon . Archiving plans will help
- To Un-Archive a plan click Un-Arvhice Plan Icon .
Click on the image below to learn more about What Is The Difference Between Projects And The CF-1R Registration Bin?