The Default Installer can sign as the Responsible Installer on EAA projects. The Hers rater can also sign the CF2R forms on behalf of the responsible installer for 2019 code year standard and the rater must have the Signature Authority from the installer to proceed.
Note: Only the company controlling the project may edit the Default Installer and any CF2R and CF3R forms that were submitted must be untested first.
- Log in to www.calcerts.com
- Open the project you would like to access
- Click on the Project Home page
- Enter the Installer's CSLB in the text box
- Check the small box on the bottom left corner of the screen
- Please provide a reason for changes
- Click when you're done.