CalCERTS has updated the registry with a streamlined way to pay the CF1R.
- This feature is applicable to plans in the CF1R Registration bin, New Construction, Alteration and E+A+A projects.
- The user must have a credit card on file or a credit on the account
1. Click on the Fast Sign and Pay Icon.
2. A popup box will display.
3. To sign, click the boxes next to :
- Documentation Author (Enter CEA/HERS Certification Identification if applicable or type N/A).
- Responsible Signer (Enter Designer’s License if applicable or type N/A).
4. To pay, click the box below Quickpay which authorizes CalCERTS to charge the card or the account.
- Click Process.