When a company initiates a Plan transfer to a different company, the receiving company will be required to accept or reject the request.
Once the Plan transfer has been initiated, the receiving company will receive a notification in the form of an email. There will be an alert notification in the registry's secure homepage like below:
You can Accept plan transfers by following the instructions below:
1. Login to www.calcerts.com
2. Click the Click Here hyperlink in the Alerts box.
Please note, if you have multiple Plan Transfer Requests open, make sure that you recognize the Plan Name.
3. You will be directed to the Transfer Plan (CF-1R) page. From here you are required to assign the plan to an existing project or assign it to the CF-1R Registration - New Construction Bin.
4. Decide where to save, Click on the Drop Down to select the project and click Accept.
5. Click Process Transfers.
6. Once you see a dialogue box stating "Process Completed", this means that the Plan has been accepted into that location.
7. Press OK to finish.
8. Navigate to the project or the CF1R bin that you had saved the plan to in order to continue working with your project.