When a company initiates a Project transfer to a different company, the receiving company will be required to accept or reject the request.
Once the Project transfer has been initiated the receiving company will receive a notification in a form of an email and there will be an alert notification in the registry's secure homepage like below:
You can accept Project Transfers by following the instructions below:
1. Login to www.calcerts.com
2.0Click the Click Here hyperlink in the Alerts box.
3. If you have multiple project transfer requests open, make sure that you recognize the Project Name and take note of the Project ID.
(Note that: once you have accepted the project transfer it will not take you to the project you will have to manually click the Click Here icon to take you to the project.)
4. Click to accept the project transfer.
5. If you have any other Project Transfer Requests, you may click on the Click Here icon to go back to the Project Transfer List.
6. To work with the project you recently accepted click the Click Here icon.