Contractor State License Board (CSLB) numbers are required for being an installer company. CSLB numbers are attached to specific user account. If you need to change a CSLB for your company, you'll need to edit the user profile that has the CSLB number on their account.
If you wish to add a CSLB number to a user in preparation for earning a new company type, you may add a CSLB in the same manner.
- Login to www.CalCERTS.com.
- On the left-side menu, click on the User Admin button. If you cannot see the button, you are not a User Admin.
- Click on the name of the user you wish to edit.
- Click on the CSLB tab. Input the contractor's license number in the box then click Save Changes.
- If you want to indicate your company as an installer and have it appear on the installer's list, please email email@example.com or call us at 916-985-3400 ext *. We will be able to review your CSLB and add the installer designation to your company type.
Installer companies with valid CSLB licenses (B or C20) may work on Alteration projects and be indicated as the responsible installer of mechanical systems and the MCH forms.