Homeowners have a unique and simplified interface in the CalCERTS Registry. A Homeowner is able to either claim a project that has already been created for them or start a new one.
Left-side Menu Bar
Use this tool to input claim numbers. Claiming a claim number will grant you shared access to the claim number's project.
Allows a Homeowner to start a project on their own.
If you did not provide a copy of your picture ID on the original registration you can complete and sign the CF1R but are unable to enter data into or sign the CF2R.
You may upload your picture id here in order to complete the CF2R.
Clicking Help will take you to a page where you can email the CalCERTS Tech team for assistance.
Managing Your Account
In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, you will see your name:
- Clicking on the drop-down arrow will give you access to your user profile where you can update your username, password, address, email address and work with your signature.
The secure log out button is here as well.
- If you wish to update your profile, click My User Profile.
- Type in the new address and phone number and Save Changes.
- Type the new password, type the password again to confirm it and Save Changes
- You can also change your username by overtyping the username that is already populated and clicking Save Changes.
- Simply overtype the email address with the new one and click Save Changes
Settings – My Signature
- Click on My Signature to work with your signature
- Use the drop down to choose a font style, re-sign with your mouse or upload a new signature from your computer.