No CF-2Rs to complete for your Multi-family project? You need to add a building for your plan(s)!
This article describes how to add or remove dwelling units (buildings) from multi-family (3+ dwelling units) multi-orientation (more than one address) projects.
Adding A Building
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
- Open up your project. Click on Projects on the left-side menu, then choose New Construction - Residential.
- Open your project by clicking on the name or the to the right of it.
- Click on the icon at the top of the page.
- All the plans for the project are listed on this page. Each plan represents a building blueprint and that building has unique features and a specific number of dwelling units. Click the name or the icon next to the plan that you want to add buildings for.
- Click on the Building/Units tab.
- Click the icon to add one building for the plan. This will add one building's worth of units to the CF-2R page. Each building has its own address and permit number.
Removing A Building
Follow the steps above until 7. and simply click the icon to delete the building.
If the icon is greyed out like for Building 1, there must be forms submitted for it. A building can be removed until CF-2R forms are submitted for it; the CF-2R forms would need to be untested to be removed.