This tutorial covers how to use the Training Schedule and access your courses in Litmos, our online training website.
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
If you do not already have a CalCERTS account, you may create a Training account. This heavily-limited account type allows users only to purchase courses. After completing the necessary HERS rater courses, the account will be converted to a Rater account.
Click here to begin creating a Training account.
- Once logged in, click on Training on the left-side menu.
My Transcript: View your Rater Checklist (covered later), Transcripts, and Classes Taken.
My On-Line Training: Navigates your browser to calcerts.litmos.com, our website for viewing learning materials and taking online exams.
Purchase Training: View the Training Schedule where you may browse all of our available courses and their exam times as well as purchase classes.
Support: Navigates your browser to our tutorial website, the CalCERTS Client Help Center (the website you're currently on).
- Click on Purchase Training to browse all available courses.
- Click on a to expand the section more information about the selected course. CalCERTS HERS Residential Alterations Certification is the initial course for becoming a HERS Rater.
Click on the icon to add the course to your shopping cart. Click the icon to remove the course from your shopping cart or click the icon to checkout and purchase what is in your cart.
- All items in your cart will be displayed for review after clicking the icon. Click START OVER to delete all items in your cart and return to the Training Schedule. Click NEXT to navigate to the payment page.
You may indicate that the course being purchased is not for yourself but another person, such as an employee.
- Review what courses are being purchased once more before submitting your preferred payment method.