Plans are document containers with only CF-1R information. A Performance plan uses an energy calculation file created in special software like EnergyPro or CBECC. This program will export a .xml file for 2013 and above code standards that can be used as the data basis of a CF-1R.
Eventually this plan will be transferred into a project in order to complete CF-2R and CF-3R documents.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Click on CF-1R Registration on the left-side toolbar. Select the appropriate CF-1R bin, choosing the correct code standard year for New Construction plans.
- Click the on the far right of the screen to add a CF-1R.
- Enter in the plan-specific information and click Create Plan.
- Click Browse under the Energy Calculation File tab and select the .xml for the plan. Click Save Changes when you've uploaded the file.
- Click on the Sign Off tab. Select the Documentation Author and Responsible Designer from the drop down lists. If the user is not present on these lists, consult your Industry Partner lists.
By selecting a user to sign on this tab, they will be granted shared access to this plan in order to sign. Plans cannot be shared normally; only in this way.
Note: The Designer's License is required before the document can be sign. If the Responsible Person does not have a license number, "NA" may be input for the license.
Click Save Changes when you're done.
- Anyone with access to the plan may click on the to download a draft of the Certificate of Compliance. This document will have watermarks of "no compliance" until the CF-1R is fully signed-off and paid for.
- Once the document is signed by both the documentation author and responsible designer, click the to pay for the document.
- After paying, the official, un-watermarked Certificate of Compliance can be downloaded by clicking next to CF1R Document.