This tutorial describes how to upload a .zip calculation file for a 2008 New Construction project into the CalCERTS registry.
Note: 2008 projects will only accept a .zip as a calculation file. They do not accept .xml files which are 2013+ code standard. Be sure to export a .zip file from your calculation software.
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
- Click on CF-1R Registration on the left menu bar, then click New Construction CF-1R Bin (2008).
- Click the on the right to add a CF-1R.
- Enter in the plan-specific information. Click Browse to upload the .zip for the plan.
- The webpage should look like this once the file is uploaded:
- At this time the Required HERS Verification's will display, and you can select the Builder from the drop-down.
Note: If the builder is not available in the drop-down please follow the instructions in the link: How To Add Builders To My Industry Partners List
- Once the builder is selected click Request Sign-Off.
- At this time the builder will need to log in and sign off the CF1R.
- After the document has been signed and paid for you will have the option to download the Official CF1R.