User Admins have the availability to request a change to the company's name in CalCERTS. All of your company's work will be retained. You have the option of maintaining the old company as well as your newly-named company.
Click on any image to view a larger version in a new tab.
Note: Only User Admins can request a company name change and follow the steps in this article.
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner or Click on on the left-side menu bar, then click .
- On the top of the screen, please click the to change the company name.
- Input the required information. You can pick and choose which users you'd like to transfer between the new and old companies on this page as well.
- Click when you're done. Our Technical Support department will review your request and process the change for you.
If you belong to two different companies after this change, you can toggle between your companies to work with one company at a time.
Company Name Change Form
Note: Only User Admins with the Edit Company Information permission can make this request.
Indicate your desired new company name in the yellow box. If another company has taken the name already, we will ask you to choose a different company name. Briefly describe why the name change is taking place in the orange box.
During the company name change, the old company is not deactivated unless indicated. You may opt to retain your old company account in addition to a new one. Select “Yes” (circled in red) if you want to be able to toggle between companies.
No projects or plans are transferred during a company name change. If the new company needs access to projects from the old company, the project will need to be shared with or transferred to the new company.
You can indicate whether each user needs access to the new company or the old company. You must choose at least one option for each user, but they can have access to both companies, too.
Note: You can toggle between companies on the Secure Home (first page upon logging in). Learn more about toggling between companies here.