The idea of this article is to help new business users get more familiar with our website.
Reference the menu item on the left side with the number displayed beside it and scroll down to view a brief description and purpose of the icon/link.
Note: This article is not relevant to homeowners - try this article instead. Some of the content in the middle of the page will be slightly different depending on your account type.
Note: you can right-click on the above image and select the first option, Open image in new tab, to see a full-sized image.
- Public Home - This will take you back to the public home page before you logged in, www.calcerts.com.
- Secure Home - This will direct you to the Secure home page, shown above.
- Projects - Your projects will be located here. Projects will contain CF1R, CF2R, and CF3R documents to submit. You can also create your projects here by clicking on the appropriate type, and then clicking the New Project icon .
- CF-1R Registration - CF-1R Plans are located here. Plans must be transferred into a project before you can work with CF-2Rs or CF-3Rs. When transferred, your plan will move from this section to the Projects section.
- My Info - Various items are located here, including My Docs to Sign, your User Profile, and Company Info, signature agreements (for 2008 code).
- My Industry Partners -
- View/Pay Invoice - Allows you to view invoices generated by your company, pay any outstanding invoices, and place a credit card/balance on file. This section is NOT used to pay for certificates.
**Requires "View/Pay Invoice" Permission**
- User Admin - Allows you to access all of the user profiles under your company. User admins can add or remove employees from the company, as well as alter permissions for other users.
**Requires "User Admin" Permission**
- Training - From here you can view your HERS rating training courses, open your Transcript to see training history, and purchase more training.
- Job Connections - Rating Companies and Raters can use this tool to look for each other in an effort to increase productivity or increase job growth.
- Reports - Here a user can access specialized reports for their projects. Raters can find a Quality Assurance report about their jobs here as well.
- Compliance Forms - Directs you to a page with various sample forms and manually-filled documents, such as those for non-residential projects.
- Notifications - Provides important notifications and updated agreements that users may access at any time as well as view details about various website updates.
- Alerts - Various alerts may be displayed here, such as to sign off on a document or accept a plan transfer.
- CalCERTS User Manual - Downloads a user manual with many useful step-by-step instructions for filling out forms, starting projects, and other basic registry activities. https://www.calcerts.com/forms/CalCERTS_Registry_User_Manual.pdf
- Certificate Pricing - Downloads a table of prices charged for registering forms on CalCERTS. https://www.calcerts.com/r/pdf/filelink.php?linkid=1
- Action - This button is available on many pages on the website, and the functionality changes based on the page you view it on. For example, clicking Actions on the Secure Home page will allow you to create a new plan or project. Clicking it on the home page of a project will allow you to share, transfer, or delete the project.
- Activity - View your four most recently-accessed projects and plans. Clicking the name will open the project home page.
- Your Name - Clicking your name will provide access to the "My Info" and "My Company Info" pages so that you may edit contact information, login credentials, and your signature file. Changing your Company contact information requires the Maintain Contact Info permission.