Installer Quick Sign is essentially the same as My Docs To Sign. As an installer, if you have CF-2R forms to sign, the Installer Quick Sign alert will be at the top of the secure home.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Click the Installer Quick Sign link at the top of the secure home (the first page after logging in). If the alert (shown below) is not present on the secure home, there aren't any CF-2R documents to be signed by you.
- This page provides access to PDF documents for review and approval. Please be sure to review each PDF. Click the Download link to review the PDF.
- If the information is true and accurate, select the boxes for those PDFs you have reviewed and would like to approve or click the Check All Boxes link to select everything.
- Click Approve PDF to sign the documents.
If the document contains the message 'Correct PDF', there is something wrong with the document and it will need correcting. Click the link to resubmit and correct the PDF .