Users can sign off on any and all documents currently requesting their signature by using the My Docs To Sign link. Your name will have to be correctly assigned to a document before it will appear in this section.
All documents must be paid for even if signed, to allow the project to proceed forward and to remove the watermark.
Once your name has been listed on a document and you are notified that your signature is required, follow these steps to sign off on them through this link:
Note: 2008 projects cannot be signed this way.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Click on the left-side menu bar, then click .
- Click on Click To Sign Documents to see all documents of that type that require your signature. If there are no links available, there may be no documents awaiting your signature.
- All the documents of the type you selected (2Rs, 3Rs, etc.) which require your signature will appear on the next page. Click the check box next to the documents you would like to sign off.
- Click to apply your signature to the selected documents..