In multi-orientation New Construction projects, every Lot represents a distinct dwelling on its own parcel of land with its own address. Each Lot will have a unique address. This address must be edited on the Lots page.
Note: A Lot's address can only be edited if the Lot has no CF-2R forms submitted. To remove submitted forms, an untest request must be made by the company controlling the project.
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
- Open the specific project you would like to work with. Click on Projects on the left-side menu, then choose New Construction - Residential or Non-Residential.
- Click on the top of the screen to open the Lots page.
- To edit one Lot, click the next to the lot you would like to edit. On the next page, click the button to make changes. Check the checkbox at the bottom of the page and provide a reason for the change in the text box.
To edit multiple Lots at once, click on Actions in the upper right, then choose Edit Multiple Lots.
- Click when you're done making changes.