User Admins may invite additional users to their company profile on CalCERTS. To find out what users in your company are User Admins, click on your name in the upper right corner then click My Company Info.
If you need to be a User Admin, your user permissions will need to be modified by another User Admin in your company.
Note: Users can belong to multiple companies and toggle between them at will. If you wish to add an existing user to your company, invite them using that user's main email address.
If there are no User Admins in your company, please contact Support at 916-985-3400 ext. * or email us at email@example.com.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Click on the User Admin link on the left-side menu bar. If you do not see this button in your toolbar, that means you're not a User Admin.
Click the button to navigate directly to User Admin.
- Click on the green plus sign icon that displays "Invite User To My Company" as you hover your mouse over it.
- You will be asked to provide the user's name and e-mail information.
- When you send the invitation, the person you invite will receive an e-mail to register at www.calcerts.com. Once they complete the online form, they will receive a password reset link that contains their username and a link to create their password. They can now begin working on CalCERTS immediately.