Additional HERS Verifications are unofficial CF-3Rs that can be added a la carte to Alteration projects and Consumer Certificates.
Note: Additional HERS Verifications may not be added to New Construction, only Alterations.
- Log into www.calcerts.com
- Click Projects on the left side menu.
- Click Alterations - Residential.
- Locate the project you would like the AHV added to. Click the name or the yellow folder to the right to open it.
- Click Actions in the top right.
- Click Additional HERS Verification.
- Select the measures from the list on the left that you would like to add. You can select multiple items by holding down the CTRL key while you click.
- Click Add once you have selected all of the measures you wish to add.
- The selected measures will move to the list on the right, and will now be required within the project. To remove any of these measures, select it on this list, then click Remove
- Click the Project Roadmap.
- Click the CF2R icon.
- At this point you would be able to enter in the test data by clicking next to the form you would like to submit.