- Login to www.CalCERTS.com.
- Click Projects on the left hand menu bar, then click New Construction - Residential.
- Click the icon in the upper-right of the screen.
- Choose the appropriate project type and code standard by clicking on the green plus sign under the correct column.
Single Family Residence: A single dwelling unit on an address.
Multi-Family Residence: Multiple dwelling units on an address (such as an apartment).
Multi-Orientation: Multiple addresses established within one project. CF-1R (Title 24) can be shared between units.
Addition Only: Addition of more than 300 square feet (but less than 1000) of conditioned floor space but no addition of an HVAC system.
Performance: Title 24 created by an Energy Consultant or Designer with calculation software like EnergyPro.
Prescriptive: Title 24 created within CalCERTS using our forms, as opposed to Performance-based approach.
- Enter in the project information. Click when finished.
- Input information on the Project Home page. Click Save on the bottom of the screen when finished.
- Click at the top of the page to view the CF-1R.
- Click the option that applies to your project if necessary. To learn more about Performance and Prescriptive methods, check out the CF-1R FAQ.
- The CF-2Rs will become available once the CF-1R is signed and paid-for; there must also be a permit number as well as a default Builder indicated on the Project Home. When the CF-2Rs are available, the green hexagon at the top of the page will be filled-in and clickable.
Continue inputting information as instructed on each form by clicking Report Results for each CF-2R certificate. Finish the MCH-01 to unlock the rest of the MCH forms.