At this time, CalCERTS only registers CF-3R test results for non-residential projects.
To get started, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
- Click Projects located on the left side menu bar, then Alterations- Non-Residential.
- Click the icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the required details of the project, then click .
5. Enter in all of the additional information on the project home page, then click .
6. Click at the top of the page.
7. Enter the System Location or Area Served and the System type, then .
8. You have the option to add a system by clicking the or deleting a system by clicking the .
Note: To work with sampling, skip line items #9 and #10. Please proceed to line item #11 to create the sample group.
9. Click the icon on the top of the screen.
10. Click to enter your test data.
Once you complete the required test data, you will have the option to sign and pay for your certificate.
a. Click on the top of the screen.
b. Click the slide bar to switch No/Yes on the system to indicate what systems will be in the sample group.
c. Click the icon.
d. Verify the systems in the sample group, then click .
12. Click the icon on the top of the screen.
13. Click to enter in your test data.
14. Once all information is entered including the Responsible Rater click the icon on the bottom of the page.
15. Click the icon to pay for the certificate.
16. Check all certificates you want to sign or click the icon to check all certificates, then click to sign the certificates.
At this time you have the option to download the certificate by clicking the icon.
Accessing Additional Non-Residential Forms:
- Users can determine and print the required Non-Residential forms by answering the questions on the Energy Code Ace website
- Visit the California Energy Commissions website