Single-family multi-orientation projects must indicate the number of individual addresses/residences by addings lots.
You must add one lot at a time and each lot will need a plan and rater indicated after its creation. This tutorial covers how to add a lot to a single-family multi-orientation project. You should always be able to add a new lot after a CF-1R is established.
- Login to www.CalCERTS.com.
- Click Projects on the left side toolbar and select New Construction - Residential.
- Select the next to the project you're working on
- Click on the orange hexagon at the top of the page for Lots. If the Lots page doesn't work, your CF-1R is probably not fully-complete yet (signed and paid for).
- Select the plus sign on the right side of the page to add a new lot.
- Fill out all the required information and click Add Lot when you're done.
The new lot will need to have a plan and rater indicated on the Lots page.