This tool allows users to easily combine multiple CF-2R or CF-3R PDF documents together into one convenient file. If you encounter errors using this tool, ensure that the documents you are trying to combine have no watermarks and are valid for compliance (paid for and all signatures applied).
- Navigate to www.calcerts.com.
- Open up your project: click on Projects on the left side menu and choose the appropriate type.
- Click the name or to the right of the project you are working on.
- Navigate to the CF-2R or CF-3R page of the project by clicking on the appropriate hexagon. If this is multi-orientation, select the appropriate lot on the following page.
- Near the top of the page, the following green box should appear if you have PDFs available for download:
- Click on the "Select options" menu under "Select Signed Documents to Merge". Click on the box next to the certificates you want in the document.
- Click Create Merge.
- Click Download File. This will generate one PDF file with all the reports you have selected. Each report is appended to the last one.