Transferring a project gives another company control of the project which grants them elevated privileges, including the availability to share or transfer the project to other companies.
Note: Be sure the company you wish to transfer to is included on the appropriate Industry Partners list.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Click Projects and select the project type you are transferring, usually New Construction - Residential or Alterations - Residential.
- Click the next to the project you are transferring.
- Click Actions in the upper right corner and click Transfer Project.
- Select the company off of the drop-down list. If the company in question does not appear on this drop-down, the company must be added to your Industry Partners.
- Click the box if you want to maintain shared access to the project. Click Transfer when you're ready.