Energy calculation files in plans can be replaced at any time.
Once the plan is transferred into a project and CF-2R results are submitted, the energy calculation file cannot be changed. The CF-2R forms must be untested for the energy calculation file to be replaced.
Once a plan is replaced, the Documentation Author and Responsible Designer must sign again. However, the plan does not need to be paid again - you'll always only pay for the plan's shell once.
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
- Select CF-1R Registration located on the left-side menu bar. Choose the correct code standard and project type.
- Select the Plan you are working on. Click on the name of the plan or the folder to the right.
- Select Energy Calculation File Tab.
- Click on or Choose File to replace the file with one on your computer's hard drive. 2013 and above code standards use .xml files; 2008 plans use .zip files.
- Once replaced click Save Changes. This will upload the new file you have chosen if it is a valid calculation file. This plan will need to be signed again but not paid for again.