- Only the company controlling the project can delete the project.
- No CF2R's can be on file.
- No CF3R's can be on file.
If there are any CF-2R and CF-3R forms submitted, an untest request can remove those forms to make it available for deleting.
How to Delete a Project:
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Open the project you would like to work with.
- Click located in the upper right.
- A confirmation will prompt:
Note: If a project is accidentally deleted, we can retrieve it for you.
To recover deleted projects, please email the Project's ID to email@example.com.