Before a company can work with an installer company, the installer company must be designated on the My Installers list.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Click My Industry Partners on the left side menu, then select My Installers from the list.
- There are two lists: the Master List on the left and "My Installers" list on the right. My Installers should be a list of all installers your company needs to work with.
The Master List features all Installers on CalCERTS, except the ones in the My Installers list.
- Search for the desired installer in the Master List. Use the search box to filter the results by the installer company's name or CSLB number.
- Once you have located the installer, click their company name to highlight it, then click the button that says "ADD Selected to My List".
- The installer's company name will move from the Master List to your "My List".
- To remove them from your "My List", select their name and click the button that says "REMOVE Selected From My List".