Plans cannot be shared normally; if you need another company to sign off on a plan, follow this article. Plans can otherwise only be transferred to companies. This relinquishes control of the project by your company, granting the transferred company control of the plan.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Click CF1R Registration located on the left-side toolbar and click the appropriate code standard year (most likely 2016).
- Click the next to or the name of the plan you would like to transfer.
- Click Actions located in the top right hand side and then click Transfer Plan.
- Select Option 1: Transfer to a Company.
- Locate the company you would like to transfer to from the drop down menu then click Transfer.
Note: If the company you wish to transfer to is not present on this list, the company must not be on your Industry Partners. View this article to learn how to work with your Industry Partners.