Plans only contain CF-1R information. Projects can contain the CF-2R and 3R along with the CF-1R. Plans must be transferred into projects before the CF-2Rs and 3Rs can be started. This tutorial describes how to take a Title-24 plan and inject it into a new or existing project.
To learn more about the differences between plans and projects, take a look at this article.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Click CF-1R Registration located on the left-side toolbar and choose the appropriate code year standard, most likely New Construction CF-1R Bin (2016).
- Click the next to the plan you would like to transfer.
- Click Actions in the upper-right corner and select Transfer Plan.
- If you have an existing project you would like to transfer the plan into, choose Option 2. If that existing project was shared to you, choose Option 4.
If you need to create a new project to put the plan into, choose Option 3.
- If you chose Option 2 or Option 4, you will use the drop-down lists to select the project you wish to transfer the plan into.
- If you chose Option 3, fill out the required information to create your project.
- Please note, you cannot create a New Project from a Multi-Family Plan. The Multi-Family project must be created first and then the plan is transferred into that project. Click Here for information on how to create a Multi-Family project.
9. After transferring the plan into the project the plan will no longer be in your CF-1R bin: it will only be in the project you specified. The plan can be replaced in the CF-1R section as long as no CF-2R documents have been submitted.