This article helps troubleshooting errors with Adobe Acrobat and signature problems.
- Click Signature Panel.
- Click the Plus Sign Icon to expand the list.
- Click the Plus Sign Icon to expand Signature Details.
- Click Certificate Details.
- Once the new box populates click the "Trust" tab.
- Click Add to Trusted Certificates.
- Click OK.
- First Click Certified Documents then the additional boxes will be available to check
- Click OK located towards the bottom of the page.
- Click OK located towards the bottom of the Trust tab.
- Click Validate All located in the top right hand side of the Signature Panel.
- Click OK for the next two pop up windows
Once the steps are complete the top left hand side of the screen will display: