Working with a Builder company on a New Construction project? Need to share a project with them or indicate them as the default builder? This article describes how to add a builder to your Industry Partners.
Click on any image to view a larger version in a new tab.
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
- Click My Industry Partners on the left-side toolbar.
- Select the My Builders/Architects.
Click here to go to your Builders/Architects immediately.
- There will be two lists. One is the Master List on the left, and your My Builder(s) list on the right.
Search for the builder Company Name you wish to add on the master list. You can use the search box to filter the results by a company's name or customer ID.
- Once you have located the builder, click their company name, then click the button that says ADD Selected to My List.
- The builder's company name will move from the Master List to your "My List". They are now available for sharing or transferring. To remove a company from your authorized companies, select their name and click the button that says REMOVE Selected From My List.