Every CalCERTS company has a credit balance. If a user has the Pay on Account user permission, they will have the availability to use this company credit balance to pay for forms if there are funds available. This article will describe how to add funds to a company's credit balance.
Note: You must have the View/Pay Invoice user permission to access this section. Click Here to see how to obtain this permission and others like the Pay on Account permission.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Select View/Pay Invoices on the left side menu. If you can't see this option, you need the user permission granted to you by a User Admin.
- In the Manage Credit Accounts tab, click on the icon to begin the payment process.
- Indicate the amount of funds you wish to add to the company's account balance in the box, and then click Next. You must add at least five dollars.
Note: At any time, you may click on the icon to return to the original page (the main invoice page).
- On the next page, click on the radio button to indicate that you're adding funds to the account using a credit card or the company's on-file credit card. Fill out your credit card information if necessary. Click Next when you're ready to proceed.
- There will be another confirmation screen before your payment is complete. Click on Confirm to complete your payment.
- An invoice will be emailed to the billing email on the company's account regarding the transaction. These can also be viewed from the View/Pay Invoices page.
Use the [Click Here] link to return to the original page.