CalCERTS Client Help Center
Registry / Website Support
Creating Projects & Plans
How To Create A New Construction Project With Additional Plans
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Click on Projects on the left side menu, then click New Construction - Residential.
- Click the green plus on the right side to create a new project.
If the project is already created and you have access, open the project and skip to step 7.
- Select the type of project you want to create.
- Enter the basic project information, then click Create Project. Click OK when the message prompt appears. It should say "Project Created".
- Click the yellow CF1R icon at the top of the page to open up the CF-1Rs.
- If there is no plan uploaded to this project yet, click the link next to Performance CF1R. If there is a Compliance CF1R already uploaded, skip to step 13.
- Click on the Choose File/Browse button to locate your file.
- Click Upload File to upload the XML file into the selected areas.
- If a Compliance CF1R was previously uploaded, but no additional features were selected, follow these steps.
- From the CF1R page, click the Upload File link next to the above code plan you wish to upload the file to.
- From here, you can either copy the file from the Compliance upload, or upload a different XML file from your computer. Click Upload File once you have made your selection.