Only the Default Installer can sign as the Responsible Installer on Alteration projects. This designation must be input on the Project Home before any CF-2R forms have been submitted. If there are CF-2R forms submitted, those forms must be unsubmitted by untesting them.
Note: Only the company controlling the project may edit the Default Installer or request untests.
- Login to www.calcerts.com
- Navigate to your Alteration project. Click Projects on the left-side menu bar, then click Alterations - Residential.
- Click the next to the project you would like to work with.
- Click on the Project Home page.
- Enter the Installer's CSLB in the text box.
- Check the small box on the bottom of the screen.
- Please provide a reason for changes.
- Click when you're done.