If you see a red exclamation point and "Fix PDF Errors" next to one of your forms, this means there is a problem with the report. There are a number of possible causes:
- The CEC ReportGenerator made a mistake.
- Signatures were not applied to the PDF correctly upon signing.
- Incomplete/blank sections or data in an improper format may be present on the form.
- The CF-1R Performance file is incongruent with the code standard or project type.
- The registry was processing a site update or the site update itself made a mistake.
Users should try these steps to fix the PDF error themselves:
- Review the content of the form for inconsistencies. Often times the cause of a PDF error is apparent when you see blank sections of missing data. The error could also be due to improperly formatted data or data type, such as inputting a decimal when it expects a whole number.
- Force the CEC ReportGenerator to process the PDF again by clicking the Refresh PDF icon. This usually fixes visual glitches and missing signatures on PDFs.
- Review the content of the CF-1R for inconsistencies. The CF-2R forms take some of their data from the CF-1R. Sometimes information from the CF-1R was input incorrectly, creating an error.
If none of these options work, please contact Support at email@example.com with the project ID, lot ID if applicable, and the form experiencing the error.