Untests are the only way to undo a form's submission. Untests remove signatures and forces the form(s) to be resubmitted. Any data input on the form will be saved and will be present when resubmitting. Untests are most commonly used to fix errors or allow for other parts of the project to be redone, such as the CF-1R or default contractor.
Untests can only be submitted by the company controlling the project and must be requested through the CalCERTS Registry using the Request Untest action (explained in the following steps). However, MCH form untests can be submitted by default builders/installers and CF3R untests can be submitted by the default rater.
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
- Open the project you are working with and open up the CF-2Rs or CF-3Rs by clicking on the corresponding hexagon at the top of the page. Use this article if you need help finding your project. On projects with lots or units, go into the CF-2R or CF-3R page of the specific lot being untested.
- Click located in the upper right and click .
- Input all of the required data. In 1., indicate which forms you need untested. In 2., indicate why the forms need to be untested.
Click when you're done.
Note: In "Exact Reason For Unrest", we would like to know (briefly):
- Exactly what information is being changed because of the untest
If your reason for untesting isn't specific, we will ask for clarification and this will delay processing. We need to know what specific values and data are being changed.
Once your request has been sent, CalCERTS will review the request. Untests are usually processed within one to two business days.