My Industry Partners is a compilation of all companies your company works with. All users within a company share the same Industry Partner lists. Companies must be added to your lists before you can share or transfer projects to them.
Click on any image to open a larger version that's easier to see.
- Login to www.calcerts.com.
- Click My Industry Partners on the left-side toolbar.
- Select the appropriate company type from the list. For instance, to work with a builder company and add them to your list, click on My Builders/Architects.
Note: Businesses can have more than one company type but only needed to be added to one list.
Note: Some architects may be registered as Energy Consultants/Designers - be sure to check both lists!
- There are two lists. The Master List has every company of the selected type in the registry. To work with a company on the Master List, you must add them to "your" list on the right.
All companies on "your" list on the right will be available targets for sharing and transferring.
- Search for the Company Name you wish to add on the master list. You can use the search box to filter the results by the company's name or customer ID. Click Apply Search to filter the Master List.
Note: If you cannot find a company on the Master List:
- Ensure the company is actually registered on CalCERTS
- Check the authorized list (right-side) as the company may have already been added
- Confirm the exact spelling of the company's name within CalCERTS
- Ask the company for their Customer ID
- Installer companies can be searched by their CSLB license number. too
- Once you have located the company you want to work with, click their company name, then click the button that says ADD Selected to My List.
- The company's name will move from the Master List to your authorized list. Every company on this list can be shared or transferred to. To remove companies from your list, select the company's name and click the button that says REMOVE Selected From My List.
Note: If the company you wish to work with is correctly added to your List but they do not appear on drop-down lists or aren't available for sharing or transferring, the company may be Inactive - their users still need to login for the first time or they've been merged into another company.