The Data Entry Request tool conveniently sends emails to designated email addresses and notifies them of documents to be filled out. You can designate an email address per form type, such as PLB (plumbing) or MCH (mechanical).
Note: This feature only applies to New Construction - Residential under the 2013 and 2016 code.
- Log into www.calcerts.com.
- Open the New Construction - Residential project you would like to work with. Click on Projects, then choose New Construction - Residential or Nonresidential.
- Once you're on the project's home, click located in the upper right, then click
- Click , then input the email addresses of the contractors that need to complete the CF2R form types. Click when you're done.
- Click at the top of the page to open the CF-2Rs. Choose a lot/unit if necessary.
- Click the notification icon located under any of the CF2Rs.
- Input the email address of the user to send the notification to. Click "Yes" when ready to send.